Keynote (iOS, macOS)
Keynote is an essential app in my teacher toolbox. I use it for to create workplans, explainer videos and instructions for lessons and of course, for lively presentations. Especially on iOS, the possibilities are endless. Here are a few of my lesson materials.
- Students design a calendar in Keynote.
2. A workplan for students in English on the topic of Fake News.
3. E-Mails im Schulalltag – Präsentation in Deutsch
4. Students create a podcast using Keynote and Garageband. Vorlage in Deutsch.
5. 12 Werbeslogans – Ratequiz (Deutsch)
Quizlet (Browser, Apps)
Quizlet is one of the most versatile and useful tools in my toolkit. You can join for free or opt for a paid teacher premium version, which gives you added features. Here are some of my Quizlet lists. All lists can be found here: https://quizlet.com/Alicia_Bankhofer
This versatile and free platform provides much potential for learners. My main page is located here …
Recognising Mixed Tenses in English
A, an, some (ESL)
Please feel free to re-use with appropriate attribution (CC BY 4.0)